I've been trying to go to the fitness center since Monday and just have not made it there. I didn't go last night. I was too busy cleaning up the place for Cordell's brother's family to visit. I still need to clean the restrooms and the kids need to finish up their room!
I've been slacking on my blogs lately. I didn't post anything last night and really didn't have much to say. I usually write on my notebook. This time I didn't have much to say so I'll go straight to my meals.
Breakfast
Yoplait Original Strawberry Yogurt - 170 calories
22 oz water
TOTAL: 170 calories
Snack #1
4 tablespoons lite cool whip - 40 calories
1 cup Lucerne low fat cottage cheese - 180 calories
1 cut Fruit Naturals pineapple chunks - 140 calories
TOTAL: 360 calories
Lunch
Eating Right Spaghetti with meat sauce - 330 calories
22 oz water
1 can diet Dr. Pepper - 0 calories
TOTAL: 330 caloires
Snack #2
Eating Right peeled mini carrots - 35 calories
Wheat Thins - 16 crackers - 140 caloires
2 snickerdoodle cookies - 360 calories
9 tortilla chips - 170 caloreis
TOTAL: 705 calories
Dinner
1 cup Hamburger Helper beef pasta - 270 calories
1/2 cup corn - 60 calories
1 can diet Dr. Pepper - 0 calories
TOTAL: 330 calories
My TOTAL calorie intake was 1895! I went over by 395 calories!!! I went over because I can't add and subtract!!!! Ugh...... It was an honest mistake! I had taken the total calories I had for the day and started subtracting dinner and snacks from that total and thought I had more caloreis than I actually had! I can't believe it! Here's a picture to prove it! I'll just have to work better at making sure I have the correct calorie count.

Total water intake - 44 oz.
Excercise - none


Don't let this get you down. YOu just have to treat tomrorrow as a new day and start again. And it isn't always about calories, it's about eating the RIGHT calories. Some of the healthiest foods are low in calories, so you can eat more of them. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't let that bother you too much. I know it bothers you, like it would me. But move on and forget about that! Your title is something I can relate to. Financial stress has always been my biggest eating trigger. When I talk about "stressful triggers" in my blogs, 9 times out of 10 I'm talking about finances.
ReplyDeleteI finally decided that no matter the stress, I had to do this. Once I disarmed that trigger, it stopped derailing me.
You can do this, you want this, you're gonna do great!
Take care,
Sean