Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 14 - Weigh Day #3

Guess what today is????? If you said weigh day, you're right!!!! I'm a bit nervous after the week I had. I was away from home and a lot of temptation to eat "home made" food. All of whick is not good for me, as I don't know how many calories each meal is worth.

Well I weighed in today at 266 lbs. I lost 2.5 lbs, not bad!

Breakfast
1 bar Eating Right Raspberry fruit & grain cereal bar - 130 calories
1 20 oz diet coke - 0 calories

TOTAL: 130 calories

Lunch
None

Snack
2/3 cup butter toffe caramel clusters - 140 calories

TOTAL: 140 calories

Dinner
2 slices what bread - 140 calories
1 pork chop - 193 calories
1/2 cup boiled with skin & no salt - 68 calories
1 can diet cherry coke - 0 calories

TOTAL: 401 calories

Water intake - 16.9 oz
Excercise - walked for 1 hour

Although I only lost 2 lbs this week, I still did a good job! Afterall, I did spend 3 days away from home and stuck to my meals. It was hard but I did it!

I was feeling pretty lazy this evening and didn't want to go walking. Lucky for me, my oldest daughter has been reminding me that I need to go walking. We just started yesterday but at least I started and I have someone there to walk with me and give me support! Thank you KRW for being my support!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha