Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 15 - Feeling good about myself!

I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. In just 2 weeks I have lost 8.5 pounds! Last night I fell asleep around 6:30 pm. I don't know why I was so tired! I didn't even get up until 5am this morning!!! That's just crazy! I even fell asleep in my work out clothes and still had my running shoes on and my jacket!

I will get right to my meals for the day.

Breakfast
1 container of Yoplait Original Mixed Berry yogurt - 170 calories
1 stick of Stride gum - 5 calories

TOTAL: 170 calories

Snack #1
2 tablespoons cool whip (low fat) - 20 calories
1/2 cup Lucerne low fat cottage cheese - 90 calories
1 tub pineapple - 60 calories

TOTAL: 170 calories

Lunch
Eating Right Lasagna with Meat Sauce - 370 calories
1 Snickerdoodle cookie - 181 calories

TOTAL: 551 calories

Snack #2
10 Eating Right peeled mini carrots - 35 calories

TOTAL: 35 calories

Snack #3
2 servings of Tortilla chips - 340 calories
2 tablespoons picante sauce - 10 calories

TOTAL: 350 calories


Water intake - 22 oz...I still need to work on this!
Exercise - None

Goal for the week:
Drink more water!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha