I am feeling a lot better today! I didn't have breakfast as I was trying to help my kids finish packing for their trip to New Mexico. They were very excited and could not wait to leave.
Breakfast
None
Lunch
Ham & Cheese sandwich
2 slices bread, 80 calories per slice - 160 calories
Ham - 25 calories
Cheese - 70 calories
Archer Farms traditional potato chips - 150 calories
1 can diet Dr. Pepper - 0 calories
TOTAL: 405 calories
Dinner
Mama bella garlic bread, 2 slices - 150 calories
1 cup potato salad - 358 calories**
1/2 cup Ranch style chili beans - 130 calories
Small salad with 2 tablespoons Italian dressing - 90 calories
1 small piece of steak - 212 calories**
1 oz asparagus - 6 calories**
8 pieces of shrimp - 84 calories**
TOTAL: 1030 calories roughly
My TOTAL calorie intake today was roughly 1435! I may or may not have gone over! Those with an astericks is a rough idea based on calorieking.com's calculations.
No excercise and no water intake!!!
My weight at weigh in #5 is 262 lbs! Yes, I gained 1 pound!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha