Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 24 - Christmas Eve.....Already????

This morning our water heater went out! I took a COLD shower...OMG! I didn't need any coffee to wake me up! LOL.... So when I arrived home today, I had to deal with the water heater....

Well I must say that Christmas snuck up on me!!! I had so much to do in so little time!!!

It's late and I'm pretty tired, so I'll get to my meals for the day.

Breakfast
2 small brownies -
8 oz coffe with Nestle Coffee-mate Creamer - 35 calories
1 stick of stride gum - 5 calories

TOTAL:


Lunch
Sub sandwich from Albertson's -
1 tub pringles chips - 100 calories

TOTAL:


Dinner
Sub sandwich from Albertson's -
1 stick Stride gum - 5 calories

TOTAL:


Snack #1
small piece of frybread -

TOTAL:


I don't even know what my total calorie intake was for the day. I documented whet I knew.

Water intake: 22 oz
Excercise: None


Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha