Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 29 - Starting Fresh!

I am starting fresh and not looking back. It's all about looking forward and moving forward! I had an awesome day!


Breakfast
8 oz Tropicana Orange Juice - 110 calories
Yoplait Original Strawberry Yogurt - 170 calories
22 oz water

TOTAL: 280 calories


Snack
Eating Right Apple Fruit & Grain cereal bar - 120 calories

TOTAL: 120 calories


Lunch
Eating Right Cheese Ravioli - 280 calories
1 small steak - 212 calories**
22 oz water
1 can diet Dr. Pepper
1 stick stride gum - 5 calories

TOTAL: 497 calories


Snack
1 3/4 cup Smartfood popcorn, white cheddar cheese flavored - 160 calories

TOTAL: 160 calories


Dinner
1/2 cup white rice - 200 calories**
1/2 cup corn - 83 calories**
4 oz ground beef - 185 calories**
1 can diet Dr. Pepper - 0 calories
32 oz water

TOTAL: 468 calories


Water intake: 76 oz
Excercise: walked 60 minutes (2.55 miles & burned 425 calories)

My TOTAL calorie intake today was 1525. I went over just a little but it wasn't intentional! I may or may NOT have gone over. There were a few items with an astericks that I am not sure of so I used the calorie king to get numbers. All in all, I am happy with my results.



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your road to healthier life. I need to do that too. I'm start on Jan. 4th. do you find it helpful to write it out on your blog like that?
    Lisa
    www.houseofmanyblessings.com
    scrapping5@yahoo.com if you want to hold each other accountable at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha