Today was yet another late day. I had to take my daughter to the doctor's office for a follow-up to an injury she sustained on Sunday. The good thing is that I packed my lunch last night so I didn't feel like I was rushed. I think I packed a little too much for today.
Let's start with breakfast. I didn't pack much for breakfast so by the time I arrived to work I was ready for my snack.
- 1 whole grapefruit (minus the skin) = 102 calories
TOTAL = 102 calories
Snack time!!! I was so ready for my snack. I really should try low fat ranch dressing but with the low fat yogurt I'm scared I will not like it! I am really picky about my dressing. I can only eat Hidden Valley Ranch and Wish bone Italian dressing.- 17 mini carrots = 70 calories
- 2 tablespoons of Ranch dressing = 140 calories
- 1 can diet Dr. Pepper = 0 calories :)
TOTAL = 210 calories
12:30-1:00 was lunch. I was super hungry by the time lunch came around. I don't know why. Afterall, I just had carrots about an hour before.
- 2 slices wheat bread = 140 calories
- 1 slice ham = 50 calories
- 1 slice cheese = 110 calories
- 1 tub pringles - 100 calories
- 4 tablespoons picante sauce - 20 calories
- 1 cup jello - 10 calories
- 1 can diet Dr. Pepper = 0 calories :)
TOTAL = 430 calories
Between 2:30-4:30 I had my 2nd snack; cottage cheese & pineapple with cool whip and cheese cubes with turkey pepperoni slices.
- 1 cup pineapples = 60 calories
- 1 cup cottage cheese = 220 calories
- 2 tablespoons of cool whip = 50 calories
- 14 cheese cubes = 180 calories
- 17 turkey pepperoni slices = 70 calories
- 1 stick Stride gum = 5 calories
TOTAL = 585 calories
That was a HUGE snack! That held me over until dinner time! My evening consisted of helping my youngest daughter with her homework and squeezing in some family time. We had dinner a little later than usual and watch an episode of Lipstick Jungle, Ellen, Numb3rs & Two and a half Men.
For dinner I had a medium potato (boiled almost like mashed potatos), corn & corned beef. I didn't work out tonight, no excuse I just didn't. I also didn't go walking this afternoon, too! Well I have really got to exercise if I want to lose this weight! Jennifer & I are definately going walking tomorrow during lunch! There's no way around that!
- 1 medium potato boiled and then cooked = 100 calories
- 1/8 cup of corn = 20 calories
- 1/8 cup of corned beef = 60
TOTAL = 180 calories
My GRAND TOTAL calorie intake today was 1507! Yes, that's right, 1507. I went over today by 7 calories and that's why I was a little disappointed. I did so well yesterday! I managed to stay under 1500. I feel like I could have eliminated a couple of things like ranch dressing! Did I really need to eat my carrots with ranch dressing? No, I didn't. I just gotta own up to my overage and start a new day tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha