I started this journey to be a support for my good friend Jennifer but before we actually started I was thinking about why I want to do this. This journey has become more than support for Jennifer, it has become a mission for me. A mission to lose weight, not only for myself but for my kids. I love them dearly and want to be able to play sports with them and enjoy life as a healthier & lighter Krisha. Thank you Jennifer for starting this journey because if it wasn't for you I can honestly say that I would have just been thinking about losing weight and never actually doing it.
I had a busy day yesterday so let me get right to my meals.
Breakfast
Yoplait Original Cherry Yogurt - 170 calories
16 oz coffee with Nestle Vanilla Caramel cream - 35 calories
8 Dubble Bubble gum balls - 80 calories
TOTAL: 285 calories
Snack #1
None
TOTAL: 0 calories
Lunch
Campbell's Chunky Classic Chicken Noodles - 220 calories
TOTAL: 220 calories
Snack #2
1 bag Doritos - 100 calories
TOTAL: 100 calories
Dinner
None
TOTAL: 0 calories
My TOTAL calorie intake was 505 calories. Probably not good...
Water intake: 44 oz
Exercise: walked 30 minutes on the treadmill
I had packed more food than this but I was busy at work and didn't get to my food. I know that I should have at least eaten dinner but with the evening I had I was upset and walking it off helped a lot.


Hi Krisha..wow..way to go!! I can totally relate to the eating because of stressing!! I need to journal what I eat too. Oh gosh..that would be scary! I need to get motivated though!
ReplyDeleteOh..I tried leaving a comment on your other blog but there is no comment box coming up. I just thought I'd let you know.
God bless you!