Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 23 - "Free Day" Pot Luck at Work

As I mentioned yesterday, today we're having a pot luck at work.  I have declared today as a "free day".

Breakfast
Left over Shepherd's Pie - 560 calories
1 slice Texas Toast - 140 calories

TOTAL:  700 calories

Lunch
I had a variety to choose from!!!  And the pot luck was GOOD!!!
1/2 slice ham
1/2 pork roast
1 small serving of broccoli salad
1 small serving of maccaroni and cheese
1 small serving of green salad
1 table spoon of Kraft lite ranch dressing
1 dinner roll
1 small serving green bean casserole
4 pieces of little smokies with BBQ sauce

Even though I took a small portion of everything, I was stuffed!!!  Did my stomach shrink?  Is that possible?


Dinner
I didn't have anything for dinner as I was still feeling pretty full from lunch and to top it off I was NOT feeling good at all!  As soon as I got home I laid down and took a nap.  I slept for 2 hours and by that time was running late to pick up my kids from the sitters.  Luckily, my cousins were babysitting and I called ahead to let them know I was feeling ill and would be taking a nap before my hubby & I picked the kids up.

I feel pretty confident that I stayed under 1500 today.  I still don't know how I'm going to do Christmas.  Hands down to you Sean for staying under your calories during Thanksgiving!  Honestly, how do you do it?


Water intake:  22oz
Excercise:  None

1 comment:

  1. It's not easy at all. But I have to because I'm very strange. I'm afraid that if I allow myself to cut loose completely, I'll never get back on track. But I do add 1,000 calories on Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's wierd, if I make it part of "the plan", then I can "cheat" with the extra 1,000 and not feel guilty. But only on those two days a year. That's it!
    82 pounds so far! And I still have a long way to go. I'm gonna get there, I gaurantee it!

    You're doing fantastic. Keep it up!

    Take care,
    Sean

    P.S.--How's your friend doing? Didn't she start a blog too, but I think she only posted a couple of days worth. I hope she's alright. I should send her a message and ask her. I will.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha