Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 21 - Weigh Day #3

We went to church this morning and managed to make it there on time!  Well, today is weigh in #3!  I'm nervous because I've been eating like a roller coaster ride!  I didn't have a good week and I just know that I have gained.  Well I don't know, I just have a feeling that I did....

Let me get straight to my meals.  This should be easy because I didn't eat breakfast or lunch.

Snack
1 stick of stride gum - 5 calories

TOTAL:  5 calories


Dinner
1 large slice of Pepperoni pan pizza from Pizza Hut - 400 calories
1 large slice of Supreme pan pizza from Pizza Hut - 440 calories

TOTAL:  840 calories



My TOTAL calorie intake today was 840.  I had a total of 660 for the remainder of the day.

Water intake:  None
Excercise:  None

I had a lot going on today, personal issues at home.  I had better days, that's for sure!

Today is weigh day #3 and guess what????  I lost 5 lbs from last weigh day!  I now weigh 261 lbs.  I'll have to post pictures later...



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You are doing incredible!

    And you got upset about going over that one day!

    Very nice, great job.

    You are so doing this!!!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha