Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 19 - Feeling Tired Today!

I'm feeling tired today....I didn't have enough sleep last night!!!! It's my fault, I was out late with my hubby last night!

Well let me just say that I didn't start the day off great! It just snowballed when I got to work. With that being said, let me get to my meals for the day.

BREAKFAST
1 donut - 230 calories

TOTAL: 230 calories


SNACK #1
1/2 cup Lucerne cottage cheese - 90 calories
4 tablespoons lite cool whip - 40 calories
1 tub pineapple - 60 calories
1 can diet coke - 0 calories

TOTAL: 190 calories


LUNCH
Applebee's, YIKES!!!!
I had the pick n pair lunch special so I didn't have a full bowl of salad.
1/2 bowl Fried chicken salad with dressing - 345 calories (full bowl is 689 calories)
Grilled cheese BLT - 671 calories

TOTAL: 1016 calories


SNACK #2
2 homemade sugar cookies - ???

TOTAL: I know it's not good because I didn't make it and I have no clue how many calories!!!


DINNER
3 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell - 510 calories
1 can diet barq's root beer - 0 calories

TOTAL: 510 calories


I EXCEEDED my calorie intake!!!! I can't even guess! Everything so far is 1946! That DOES NOT include the cookies!!!! See what happens when I go out to lunch and don't research the menu!!! OMG......

Well I just gotta look forward and not let this bring me down.


Water intake - 22 oz
Excercise - NONE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha