Well, I am still New Mexico. I'll skip right to my meals.
BREAKFAST:
1 grapefruit - 102 calories
1 stick of gum - 5 calories
TOTAL - 107 calories
LUNCH:
1 can Campbell's Chunky Classic chicken noodle soup - 220 calories
44 soup crackers - 120 calories
1 can diet Dr. Pepper
TOTAL - 340 calories
SNACK #1:
8 mini carrots - 35 calories
1 stick of Stride gim - 5 calories
TOTAL - 40 calories
DINNER:
2 cups pinto beans - 489 calories
1 frybread - 330 calories
1/3 cup shredded cheese - 110 calories
4 tablespoons Picante sauce - 20 calories
Sprinkle of lettuce and tomoatos - 0 calories
TOTAL - 949 calories
I did good considering there was a lot of "home made" food EVERYWHERE!
My total calorie intake for the day was 1436. I had 64 left over. I gave in to the Navajo Taco and still had calories to spare! I'm so proud of myself :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha