Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 8 - Doing GREAT!

I had a good day at work.  It was steady all day.  Not much to report today...

So I'll get started with my meals:

Breakfast
Yoplait Original Strawberry Yogurt = 170 calories
22 oz. water = 0 calories

TOTAL = 170 calories


Snack #1
Eating Right Raspberry & Vanilla chewy bar with yogurt coating bar = 100 calories
1 stick stride gum = 5 calories

TOTAL = 105 calories


Lunch
Eating Right chicken Enchilada with rice = 300 calories
22 oz. water = 0 calories
1 can diet Dr. Pepper = 0 calories

TOTAL = 300 calories


Snack #2
8 slices turkey pepperoni = 35 calories
7 cheese cubes = 90 calories
8 mini carrots = 35 calories

TOTAL = 160 calories


Dinner
3 cups Dole classic iceberg salad = 30 calories
2 tablespoons Ranch lite = 80 calories
1/2 tablespoon Best Foods mayo with extra virgin olive oil = 25 calories
2 slice wheat bread = 140 calories
1 slice Tillamook medium cheddar cheese = 110 calories
2 slices Eating Right oven roasted turkey = 60 calories
5 Mezzetta hot yello chili peppers = 10 calories
1 can diet Dr. Pepper = 0 calories

TOTAL = 455 calories

I must report that the Eating Right frozen lunch I had was pretty good.  I also had a chewy raspberry & vanilla bar.....mmmmm, that was good!  I want to try some of their other products.

Water intake = 78 fl oz 
Excercise = no excercise as of this posting....I'm going to the fitness center after I publish this blog.


Goal for the week!
Do some walking during my lunch break at work OR after I get home from work.

Have a good night everybody.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha