Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 18 - I am just a little hungry!!

Let me just start by saying that I have been slacking....BAD!!!!  I'm stressing out about things that I can not control.  I need to put it in the Lord's hands and just pray about it.  I don't know why it's so hard for me to do that.  Since I've been stressing out lately, I've been EATING a lot more than I should be!!!  I'm not sticking to my meal plan and I have not been walking at the fitness center.  It's time to get back to the grind!!!

With that being said, I'll get right to my meal for the day.


BREAKFAST
Yoplait Original Cherry Yogurt - 170 calories
8 oz cup of coffee with 1 tablespoon Nestle Vanilla caramel Cream - 35 calories

TOTAL:  205


SNACK #1
Mauna Loa Macadamia Chocolate bar - 280 calories

TOTAL:  280 calories


LUNCH
Rubio's Health Mex Chicken burrito - 550 calories
1 can Diet Dr. Pepper - 0 calories

TOTAL: 550 calories


SNACK #2
None


DINNER
None

3-12oz bottles bud light - 330 calories

TOTAL: 330 calories


My TOTAL calorie intake was 1365! I had 135 calories remaining for the evening.

A co-worker was in Hawaii for awhile and brought some chocolate back for us! Probably not a good thing since 1 bar of chocolate was 280 calories!!! But, you know what???? It was SOOOOOOO goooood!! I enjoyed every piece of it!

I also spent some time with my hubby!  We went to a local bar, had a few drinks and played several rounds of pool.  We had a good time!  We FINALLY squeezed in some time together.  It was much needed!


Water intake: 22 oz....I know I NEED to drink MORE!!!
Excercise: 1 walked on the treadmill for an hour. I burned 278 calories and walked 2.5 miles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha