Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 6 - Doing ok...

Today was a day to lounge. I didn't do a thing all day...well except for some of the laundry! My hubby had to work today so I stayed home with my children. I had a headache most of the day so I wasn't really active and didn't want to do much.

Here's my meal breakdown for the day:


Breakfast
1 grapefruit = 102 calories

TOTAL = 102 calories


Lunch
1 can chicken with rice = 175 calories
44 soup crackers = 120 calories
4 tablespoons picante sauce = 20 calories
1 can of diet Dr. Pepper - 0 calories


TOTAL = 315 calories


Dinner (early)
6 inch sub from Subway - cold cut trio on wheat - 410
2 slices american cheese - 40
2 tablespoons mustard - 5 calories
1 tablespoon mayonaise - 110 calories
3 slices tomato - 5 calories
1 tub of pringles - 100 calories
5 small yellow peppers - 10 calories
1 can of diet Dr. Pepper - 0 calories
16.9 oz of bottled water - 0 calories


TOTAL = 680 calories


Snack #1
8 mini carrots = 35 calories
1 bean burrito from Taco Bell = 350 calories
1 can of diet Dr. Pepper - 0 calories


TOTAL = 385 calories



My GRAND TOTAL calorie intake today was 1482! I did GOOD & stayed under 1500!!! YAY!!!


Water intake: 33.8 oz
Excercise: No excercise today


I didn't drink as much water as I should have. Maybe that's why I had a headache most of the day. Whatever the case, I didn't get as much water intake and that's not good.

Tomorrow is weight day!!! I'm excited and nervous!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Harris!!!

    I think it is really great that you guys are doing this. I am sure you have heard tons of advice on this, but it really does take two weeks to make a habit. Jesse and I have a quote on our fridge that I like to read when I have lost my motivation. "People often take a temporary setback too hard. They will have a horrific diet day, and they give up. If you have a bad day, don't get discouraged. Tomorrow is your next opportunity to make it better. Good luck and if you need anything from me, don't hesitate to ask. Love you!!!

    Trina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha