Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 9 - Eating on the Road

*** EDIT ***

I thought I had posted an entry last night but I guess it never came through. So I am blogging today, December 10.

We started the day early (5am) as we had to pack for an overnight in New Mexico. We had to travel back home due to a death in the family.

Since we were only going for an overnight, I packed my lunch and dinner for the day and packed my breakfast, lunch and snacks for 11Dec.

It wasn't too hard keeping to my plan as we were stuck in a truck for 7 hours!

Here's my meals for the day:

BREAKFAST:
1 raspberry fruit & grain cereal bar - 130 calories

TOTAL - 130 calories

LUNCH:
Eating right sweet & sour chicken - 320 calories
Lay's flamin hot chips - 160 calories
1 can diet Dr. Pepper - 0 calories

TOTAL - 480 calories

DINNER
1/2 tablespoon Best Foods mayo with extra Virgin Olive Oil - 25 calories
1/2 tablespoon mustard - 0 calories
1 slice Tillamook Colby Jack cheese - 120 calories
1 slice Bar S Classic Bologna - 100 calories
2 slices wheat bread - 140 calories
1 bag Doritos Nacho cheese chips - 100 calories
5 mazzetta hot chili peppers - 10 calories

TOTAL - 495 calories

Snack #1
5 mini carrots - about 20 calories

TOTAL - 20 calories

I stayed way below my 1500 calorie intake. My TOTAL calorie intake for the day: 1125. That left me with 475 remaining for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha