Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 4 - It's a new day!

Ok, so yesterday evening I was feeling alittle upset with myself because I went over my calories.  Today was a better day!  I forgave myself and moved on :)

Work was busy this past week but I must say that it has been a very LONG week!  TGIF!!!  Saturday is the birthday party and my daughter wants to have a pizza party.  So I've decided we will get pizza for everyone and I will settle for a small thin crust pizza.  Thanks for the suggestion Sean :)  Afterall, it's her birthday party and I want her to be happy!  This is going to be a busy weekend!

Let me get to today's meals.

Breakfast
1 banana = 65 calories
1 yogurt =   220 calories

     TOTAL = 285 calories

Lunch
1 can chicken with rice = 175 calories
44 soup crackers = 120 calories
4 tablespoons picante sauce = 20 calories
1 can diet Dr. Pepper = 0 calories

     TOTAL = 315 calories

Snack #1
8 mini carrots = 35 calories
6 pringles - 50 calories
2 tablespoons picante sauce = 10 calories
1 small burrito - 260 calories
2 diet Dr. Peppers = 0 calories

     TOTAL = 355 calories

Dinner
1 medium baked potato = 100 calories
1.5 cups mixed vegetables = 65 calories
2 tablespoons green chili = 10 calories
1/12 slice of pumpkin pie = 145 calories
2 tablespoons cool whip = 25 calories
1 diet cherry coke = 0 calories

     TOTAL = 345 calories

My GRAND TOTAL calorie intake today was 1300!  I definately stayed under 1500 today!!!  YAY :)

Water intake:  99.8 oz
Excercise:  No exercise today

When I post each of my meals and snacks it helps me to remember what I'm working for.  I also have a notebook that I carry with me everyday in case I decide to make changes.  I feel a lot happier and better about myself since I started this road to losing weight.  I am glad that I was able to bounce back like I did after an evening I had yesterday.  I know this is only day 5 & that I have a long way to go but I have this feeling that day 50 is going to be amazing!  I just need to keep to my plan and get in the routine of working out everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha