Today is my youngest daughter's birthday! She got up early & got ready for school. By the time me & my hubby were leaving for work she was ready to go! We're going to have a little birthday party for her on Saturday. I don't really know what we're going to do yet. Initially we were going to go to Vegas but.....Vegas really isn't a place for kids. So now I don't know what to do or what we're going to eat! Trying to figure out what we're going to eat is going to be hard!!!! Any suggestions for a birthday dinner for an 8 year old???? She wants Peter Piper Pizza! What am I to do????
The girls at work have been sick and just recently KG got sick. Poor thing, she didn't look good and not to mention JSP is still sick! She's been sick for about a month and she didn't sound so good today as well. I just hope they get well soon! I sure hope I don't catch their cold either!
Today was a good day. I got up around 4:30am & got ready for work. I didn't make my lunch last night so I packed my lunch this morning. I thought I did pretty good this time.
Breakfast
1 whole grapefruit = 102 calories
TOTAL = 102 calories
Snack #1
1 medium banana = 65 calories
1 cup jello - 10 calories
1 can diet cherry coke = 0 calories :)
1 stick Stride gum = 5 calories
TOTAL = 80 calories
Lunch
1 can chicken noodle soup = 200 calories
44 soup crackers = 120 calories
4 tablespoons picante sauce = 20 calories
1 cup jello = 10 calories
1 can diet cherry coke = 0 calories :)
TOTAL = 350 calories
Snack #2
8 mini carrots = 35 calories
7 cheese cubes = 90 calories
17 turkey pepperoni slices = 70 calories
TOTAL = 195 calories
Dinner
2 small burritos = 520 calories
4 tablespoons picante sauce = 20 calories
1 serving (17 chips) Lay's hot potato chips = 160 calories
1 can diet cherry coke = 0 calories :)
TOTAL = 700 calories
My GRAND TOTAL calorie intake today was 1427! I stayed under 1500! YAY!
Today right before lunch JSP & I went walking at the track field near our office. It was a nice walk and the weather was nice! I love PHX in the winter time!
Water intake: 78 ounces
Excercise: 1 mile at lunch time
****EDIT****
I don't know what I was thinking but for some reason I thought that I still had over 100 calories for the day! I am sad to say that I went over my calories for the day by 122!
Snack #3
1 tub of pringles = 100 calories
4 tablespoons of picante sauce = 20 calories
1/2 cup of lemonade = 75 calories
I feel so disappointed and mad at myself right now. I seriously don't know what I was thinking! I feel like crying! I worked all day at staying below 1500. I was under today and out of no where was craving chips and salsa and just blew it all away! For a minute there I thought to myself that maybe I didn't have to post this edit, afterall I already posted my journal for today. Nobody would know that I went over! They won't know unless I tell them. I kept trying to talk myself into NOT editing this post to reflect my overage. But the purpose of this blog is to hold me accountable and if I just went along and didn't post the overage I would feel so bad and I would have felt like I was lying to those of you who are reading this. So tomorrow I start a new day and I just have to make sure I don't go over. It was an honest mistake....
Seriously, who does that! Why did I even drink the 1/2 cup of lemonade! I had a bottle of water sitting next to me and I still opted to drink the lemonade. Ugh....


Don't be so hard on yourself. I completely understand how you feel. But it was only 122. That's not the end of the world! You're doing fantastic! Keep up the good work. You're attitude is awesome too.
ReplyDeleteI've actually had pizza many times during the last 81 days. Always thin crust, never any fatty meats. I order thin crust veggie. About 190 per piece of a large. It waries slightly depending on what restaurant you choose. Pizza Hut is 200 per slice, Dominos is 190...So it just depends. But the thinner the pizza crust the lower the calories!
I say go with a pizza party! And if you can't convince everyone that thin crust is good, then order a small or mini for you. Be sure to adjust the calories down though...A large pizza slice of thin crust veggie might average 200, but a slice from a small pizza is more like 140.
Keep up the great work!
Sean