Breakfast
Yoplait Original 99% lowfat peach yogurt - 170 calories
1 cup Ocean spray Cranberry juice - 120 calories
22 oz. water
TOTAL: 290 calories
Snack #1
Eating Right strawberry fruit & grain cereal bar - 130 caloires
22 oz. water
TOTAL: 130 calories
Lunch
Eating Right Five Grain Beef & Vegetables - 280 caloires
8oz coffee with 1 tablespoon Vanilla Caramel Crem - 35 calories
22 oz water
TOTAL: 315 calories
Snack #2
Chiquita Red Applebites - 30 calories
1 stick stride gum - 5 calories
TOTAL: 35 calories
Dinner
1 cup prego heart smart traditional speghetti sauce - 180 calories
(1/2 cup = 90 calories)
6 oz. spaghetti noodles - 630
(2 oz. - 210 calories)
4 oz ground beef - 185 calories
1 can diet coke - 0 calories
TOTAL: 995 calories
My TOTAL calorie intake today was 1785! Yes, that's right....I went over again, the 2nd day in a row! I'm not too worried about it though, here's why....
After I got back home from work, I immediately changed into my workout clothes and went to the fitness center. I did that because everytime we get home from work, my hubby is hungry and goes straight to the kitchen. That doesn't help me because I start to eat! So to prevent myself from eating, I went to the fitness center to walk on the treadmill for an hour.
When I arrived home from my walk, I was starving and decided to make spaghetti. It was quick and I had all the ingredients I needed. No need, to stop at the grocery store.
Water intake: 66 oz
Excercise: Walked for an hour on the treadmill. I walked a distance of 2.72 miles and burned 471 calories.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,
Krisha