Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 11 - Still in New Mexico

I was quite busy and didn't get to post anything yesterday. We had planned on driving back to AZ but our plans fell through so we had to split up. CW, JW, KAW & I flew from Durango, CO to PHX while DW, KRW & KHW drove back with CW's cousins. Long story....and I'm glad we're all FINALLY home!

Breakfast
2 slices wheat bread - 140 calories
1 tablespoon Welch's strawberr spread - 50 calories
1/2 tablespoon peanut butter - 95 calories

TOTAL - 285 calories

Snack #1
2 cubes of chocolate - 110 calories
1 stick of Stride gum - 5 calories

TOTAL = 115 calories

Lunch (from Lotaburger)
1 hamburger w/ buns - 620 calories
Small fires - 260 calories
Cheese - 49 calories
Green chili - 30 calories
Ketchup - 45 calories
Mustard - 5 calories
1 stick of Stride gum - 5 calories

TOTAL - 1014 calories
Dinner
I didn't have anything for dinner as I was tired from our trip from NM to AZ via CO.


My TOTAL calorie intake today was 1414! I still managed to stay under 1500!! I can't believe that! I thought that I went over.

We had an interesting day but I'm just glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha