Weight Loss Goal: 100 lbs or whatever I'm comfortable with.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 20 - I am blog surfing!!!

I slept in!!  I didn't get up until 9am.  The kids were up and trying to be quiet so they didn't have to do their chores.  Sneeky, sneeky!  They thought that if they were quiet long enough, I would sleep in longer!  That didn't happen!

I did however work on my other blog and made some updates and surfed many blogs :)

Let me get to my meals for the day.

BREAKFAST
None

TOTAL: 0 calories


SNACK #1
Rold Gold tiny twists pretzels - 1/2 oz bag - 50 calories

TOTAL:  50 calories


LUNCH
1 serving angel hair pasta - 210 calories
1 tablespoon olive oil - 125 calories
1 tablespoon butter - 60 calories
1 can diet Barq's root beer - 0 calories

TOTAL:  395 calories


SNACK #2
10 mission tortilla chips - 140 caloreis

TOTAL:  140 calories


DINNER
1 Jack in the Box Jumbo Jack - 600 calories
1 can diet Barq's root beer - 0 calories

TOTAL:  600 calories



My TOTAL calorie intake 1185 for the day.  I had 315 calories left over.  Tomorrow, actually later today is weigh in #3!  With the week I had, I am hoping I lost at least 1 pound!  I'm really nervouse about our Christmas dinner.  How am I going to stay under 2500 calories?  Is it possible???



Water intake:  None
Excercise:  None




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement,

Krisha